The Activation Tools app has two subapps:
- Tools allows you to generate a new public key and clean the
Monitor allows you to monitor activation details.
Overview: Number of activations, deactivations, errors, committed and rollbacked transactions, activated content size and time needed for activation.
- Activations per workspace: Number of activated items per workspace.
- Public instance response: Maximum, minimum and average response time for each subscriber.
- Activation log: Details of each activation. Can be filtered by user.
- Error log: Activation error log.
You can access the app in Tools > Activation tools.
See Activation security for more information about using the Activation Tools app.
The Activation Tools app is based on the small app concept and installed by the Activation module. Access to the app is restricted to the
superuser role in the app configuration and app launcher layout configuration.
The app is configured at Configuration >
Activation log storage
Activation logs are stored in memory.
is registered in the configuration at Configuration >
/modules/activation/config/activationLogStorage. You can customize storage by extending the