Released on January 9, 2014
What has changed since Magnolia 4.5.14
Magnolia 4.5.15 delivers the following fixes and enhancements:
- Fixed cross-site security issues where sibling sites were accessible through the default site or through a particular path handle.
- Added an install condition that detects problematic environments, stops the installation process, and warns the user.
- Enabled caching of anonymous user permissions. This ensures that a public instance performs well under high load.
An aggregated change log for 4.5.15 contains all the changes.
This release is a recommended update for all users of Magnolia 4.5.
This is a maintenance release of a previous major version (4.5) of Magnolia, therefore available only to Enterprise clients. Read our maintenance policy for details. The released artifacts are in the magnolia.public.maintenance.releases repository (login required).
This release includes the following new module versions:
- Magnolia 4.5.15
- Magnolia Enterprise Edition 4.5.15
- Backup 1.2.4
- Diff 1.2.1
- Extended Templating Kit 2.0.16
- Resources 1.5.10
- Standard Templating Kit 2.0.16
The Magnolia team would also like to thank everyone who reported issues, contributed patches, or simply commented on issues for this release. Your continued interest helps us make Magnolia better. Special thanks go to Jeannette Popken, Frank Sommer, Nils Breunese, Sigurd Rolfes, Marcel Stör and Felix Rabe.
How to update from Magnolia 4.5.x
Follow the standard update process.
How to update from Magnolia 4.4 and earlier
See: Known issues.