Released on March 3, 2014
What has changed since Magnolia 4.5.16
Magnolia 4.5.17 delivers the following fixes and enhancements:
- Fixed an issue in the Site merge filter that caused virtual URI mapping to fail when a site variation was requested.
- Fixed an issue where resource files with dots in the name (for example jquery-1.7.1.js) could not be found when far future caching was enabled.
- Backported Node2Bean to 4.5 to avoid using deprecated Content2Bean code.
An aggregated change log for 4.5.17 contains all the changes.
This release is a recommended update for all users of Magnolia 4.5.
This is a maintenance release of a previous major version (4.5) of Magnolia, therefore available only to Enterprise clients. Read our maintenance policy for details. The released artifacts are in the magnolia.public.maintenance.releases repository (login required).
This release includes the following new module versions:
- Magnolia 4.5.17
- Data 1.7.9
- Enterprise Edition 4.5.17
- Extended Templating Kit 2.0.18
- Google Sitemap 1.2.4
- Standard Templating Kit 2.0.18
The Magnolia team would also like to thank everyone who reported issues, contributed patches, or simply commented on issues for this release. Your continued interest helps us make Magnolia better. Special thanks go to: Joerg Von Frantzius, Nils Breunese, Jonas Thim, Marcel Stör, Mathijn Elhorst, Danilo Ghirardelli, Sven Damm, Stef Te Winkel and Edgar Vonk.
How to update from Magnolia 4.5.x
Follow the standard update process.
How to update from Magnolia 4.4 and earlier
See: Known issues.