What has changed since Magnolia 4.5.21
Magnolia 4.5.22 delivers the following fixes and enhancements:
- The problematic environments issue is resolved with JDK 7u65 and 8u11. Broken connections and JVM crashes are gone.
- Fixed an ItemExistsException that occurred in BoostrapUtil when first deleting a node and then importing new content.
- When installing the Commenting module, the Page Comments forum will only be created if it does not exist already.
- Improved the backup restore process so it works also when
magnolia.propertiesfiles are in non-default locations.
- When multiple resources loaders are configured, Magnolia iterates through each loader as it tries to serve a resource.
Change log for 4.5.22 contains all changes and details.
This release is a recommended update for all users of Magnolia 4.5.
This is a maintenance release of a previous major version (4.5) of Magnolia, therefore available only to Enterprise clients. Read our maintenance policy for details. The released artifacts are in the magnolia.public.maintenance.releases repository (login required).
This release includes the following new module versions:
- Magnolia 4.5.22
- Backup 1.2.6
- Commenting 1.2.7
- Content Dependencies 1.1.3
- Enterprise Edition 4.5.22
- Resources 1.5.12
- Tools 1.2.4
The Magnolia team would also like to thank everyone who reported issues, contributed patches, or simply commented on issues for this release. Your continued interest helps us make Magnolia better. Special thanks go to: Joerg Von Frantzius, Thomas Koerner, Nils Breunese, Matteo Pelucco, Stefan Baur and Rico Jansen.
How to update from Magnolia 4.5.x
Follow the standard update process.
How to update from Magnolia 4.4 and earlier
See: Known issues.