Developing with Magnolia requires a minimal set of core tools:
- Java Development Kit. Java Standard Edition (Java SE) is recommended.
- Integrated Development Environment (IDE) such as Eclipse or IntelliJ IDEA.
- Application server. We ship the bundle with Tomcat. See the certified stack for other options.
- Git. Magnolia source code is in Git.
- Maven is used to manage project dependencies and build your project.
#trackbackRdf ($trackbackUtils.getContentIdentifier($page) $page.title $trackbackUtils.getPingUrl($page))