What has changed since Magnolia 5.0.3
Magnolia 5.0.4 is a maintenance release which fixes a regression bug in the page editor and delivers the following further fixes:
- Fix an issue where following a link in Page Editor turned off the edit mode.
- Fix a dependency on the UI framework in the Media Editor module.
- Remove the unncessary
mgnlPreview = falsedoes the same thing.
- Remove the redundant
stkFootercomponent definition. The component was deprecated in MGNLSTK-918 - Getting issue details... STATUS .
Changed the group ID of enterprise webapps from
info.magnolia.eebundle. Update your POM with the new group ID. Example:
Added a new property
/modules/workflow-jbpm/config/enabledfor the Workflow jBPM module. When the property is set to
false, the module does not start. Use the property to disable the module on instances where you don't need workflow such as public instances. The property is
trueon the author instance and
falseon the public instance by default.
An aggregated change log for 5.0.4 contains all the changes.
This release is a recommended update for all users of Magnolia 5.
This release includes the following new module versions:
- Magnolia UI 5.0.4
- Magnolia Standard Templating Kit 2.5.4
- Magnolia Categorization Module 2.0.3
The Magnolia team would also like to thank everyone who reported issues, contributed patches, or simply commented on issues for this release. Your continued interest helps us make Magnolia better.
How to update from Magnolia 4.5
We recommend that you wait until release 5.2, which is due later in 2013, before updating your project. The 5.2 release will include migration scripts, migration support and migration documentation.
How to migrate from Magnolia 4.4
Updating from 4.4 is a three-step process:
- Update your project first to the latest 4.4 series release. At minimum, update to Magnolia 4.4.6, not older.
- Migrate your project to 4.5. Understand that migration is not a simple update but an effort that needs to be planned ahead. Follow the procedures described in Migration.
- Wait for the 5.2 release later this year. Then update your project to 5.2