What has changed since Magnolia 5.2.9
Magnolia 5.2.10 delivers the following key fixes and enhancements:
- Improved: Improved login and work performance in Magnolia 5.x series for sites with many users (> 10k).
- Fixed: The workflow approved message / notification is sent to the user who approved and published.
- Fixed: Zip files created with standard Windows compression tool are now recognized and supported by the Assets app.
MultiSiteManager#getAssignedSitereturns correct site for each node also when the address contains the language code.
- Improved: Lowered the log level in
DamTemplatingFunctions. WARN is now logged only for exceptions; DEBUG when returning null.
Change log for 5.2.10 contains all the changes.
This release is a recommended update for all users of Magnolia 5.
This release includes the following new module versions:
- Magnolia 5.2.10
- Enterprise Edition 5.2.10
- UI 5.2.11
- DAM 1.2.8
- Multisite 1.0.8
- Workflow 5.3.5
The Magnolia team would also like to thank everyone who reported issues, contributed patches, or simply commented on issues for this release. Your continued interest helps us make Magnolia better. Special thanks go to: Thomas Kratz, Wojciech Rydzewski, Martin Schmid, Richard Unger and Samuel Zihlmann.
How to update from Magnolia 5.x
Follow the standard update process.
How to update from Magnolia 4.5 and earlier
See: Known issues.