Released on May 23, 2014
What has changed since Magnolia 5.2.4
Magnolia 5.2.5 delivers the following fixes and enhancements:
Fixed the Link field so that it takes the
targetTreeRootPathproperty into account.
- Fixed a UUID conflict that occurred when you re-publish pages that were never edited but were rendered on the public instance.
- Fixed multisite and multilanguage commenting.
- Fixed commenting permissions so that an anonymous user can start a thread.
- Fixed an issue where images uploaded in the Assets chooser dialog always ended up at the root of the
- Configured long-running actions such as recursive publication to run asynchronously.
- Fixed the formSelection component to allow non-mandatory radio buttons.
- Fixed a performance issue in the multivalue field.
- Added the ability to download an asset from the DAM.
- Added new field transformers that support unlimited nesting of fields and i18n.
An aggregated change log for 5.2.5 contains all the changes.
This release is a recommended update for all users of Magnolia 5.
This release includes the following new module versions:
- Magnolia 5.2.5
- Enterprise Edition 5.2.5
- Activation 5.2.4
- Commenting 2.2.1
- Backup 1.5.2
- DAM 1.2.5
- Form 2.2.4
- Forum 3.3.1
- Imaging 3.0.4
- Groovy 2.2.4
- Scheduler 2.1.1
- Standard Templating Kit 2.7.5
- UI 5.2.6
- Workflow 5.3.2
The Magnolia team would also like to thank everyone who reported issues, contributed patches, or simply commented on issues for this release. Your continued interest helps us make Magnolia better. Special thanks go to: Rainer Blumenthal, Diana Racho, Richard Unger, Sergej Tissen, Oliver Emke, Stefan Baur, Frank Sommer, Jozef Chocholacek, Adrien Berthou, and Maja.
How to update from Magnolia 4.5 and earlier
How to update from Magnolia 5.x
Follow the standard update process.
See: Known issues.