What has changed since Magnolia 5.2.5
Magnolia 5.2.6 delivers the following key fixes and enhancements:
Added the possibility to validate fields in workflow dialogs.
- Updated to Commons Compress 1.8.1. This library is used to zip content. Fixes issues with non-ASCII characters and indexing files for full-text search.
rssworkspace for cache flushing. Fixes an issue where you had to flush the cache so that an RSS feed update would show on a public instance.
- Fixed a UUID conflict that occurred when you re-publish pages that were never edited but were rendered on the public instance.
- Made the
getDefaultLocale()method multisite-aware. Fixes an issue where the locale could not be resolved in a multisite setup that uses a custom site definition.
- Fixed an issue in the user dialog where field values were not saved if you created new fields.
- Fixed an issue where AdminCentral became unusable if its servlet mappings were missing.
- Fixed registration of external CKEditor plugins.
- Changed the
InstallBinaryResourcesTaskso that it overwrites existing resource nodes.
Added the possibility for
ThemeUpdateHandlerto install two images with the same extension, such as
icon.gif. Set the last parameter
falseto enable the new feature.
An aggregated change log for 5.2.6 contains all the changes.
This release is a recommended update for all users of Magnolia 5.
This release includes the following new module versions:
- Magnolia 5.2.6
- Enterprise Edition 5.2.6
- Activation 5.2.6
- Cache 5.2.5
- Categorization 2.2.3
- Conctacts 1.2.2
- DAM 1.2.6
- Data 2.2.3
- Form 2.2.5
- Forum 3.3.2
- Google Sitemap 2.0.4
- Imaging 3.0.5
- LDAP 1.6.3
- Multisite 1.0.5
- Public User Registration 2.2.4
- Resources 2.2.5
- REST 1.0.4
- RSS Aggregator 2.2.4
- Standard Templating Kit 2.7.6
- Transactional Activation 2.1.3
- Ui 5.2.7
- Workflow 5.3.3
The Magnolia team would also like to thank everyone who reported issues, contributed patches, or simply commented on issues for this release. Your continued interest helps us make Magnolia better. Special thanks go to: Rainer Blumenthal, Dean Pullen, Matt Dertinger, Richard Unger, Stefan Baur, Johannes Selig, David Nyffenegger, Jan Christian Haddorp, Erich Ruf, Chris Jennings, Tom Wespi, Nils Breunese, Martin, Karel Nedoma, Frank Sommer, Rory Gibson, Jozef Chocholacek, Peter Phillips, and Markus Koller.
How to update from Magnolia 4.5 and earlier
How to update from Magnolia 5.x
Follow the standard update process.
See: Known issues.