What has changed since Magnolia 5.2.6
Magnolia 5.2.7 delivers the following key fixes and enhancements:
- Favorites are saved when using HTTPS.
- Allowed empty folders to be deleted in Security app.
- Removed a focus outline from notification message close button (visual design).
- Added an
includeSystemNodesproperty to website JCR browser content connector. Set the property to
trueto view system nodes.
- Handled an error where an app fails to launch and makes AdminCentral unusable.
Change log for 5.2.7 contains all the changes.
This release is a recommended update for all users of Magnolia 5.
This release includes the following new module versions:
- Magnolia 5.2.7
- Enterprise Edition 5.2.7
- Backup 1.5.3
- Contacts 1.2.3
- Forum 3.3.3
- Google Sitemap 2.0.5
- Multisite 1.0.6
- Resources 2.2.6
- Standard Templating Kit 2.7.7
- Tools 1.5.2
- UI 5.2.8
- Workflow 5.3.4
The Magnolia team would also like to thank everyone who reported issues, contributed patches, or simply commented on issues for this release. Your continued interest helps us make Magnolia better. Special thanks go to Frank Sommer.
How to update from Magnolia 5.x
Follow the standard update process.
How to update from Magnolia 4.5 and earlier
See: Known issues.