What has changed since Magnolia 5.2.8
Magnolia 5.2.9 delivers the following key fixes and enhancements:
- Added a new property
BoundedResizeimage operation. The property defines whether upsampling of images is allowed.
- Fixed an ampersand (&) encoding issue in the stkRedirect template. Now you can pass query parameters in the target path such as
- Fixed an issue where the system converted a date to a string when you edited a date in the JCR Browser, resulting always in the current date.
DefaultFormDataBinder.bindAndValidateFields()will read the underlying template configuration for the current form field and check for the value of a new boolean property
truewhich escapes HTML entered into the field, in keeping with previous system behavior. The only exception is
escapeHtml=falseand therefore will not escape HTML characters.
Multiple fixes to the Forum module.
- Update to mobiledetect-1.1.1.jar library which is included in Device Detection 1.1.
Change log for 5.2.9 contains all the changes.
This release is a recommended update for all users of Magnolia 5.
This release includes the following new module versions:
- Activation 5.3.1
- Commenting 2.2.3
- Device Detection 1.1
- Diff 1.5.4
- Enterprise Edition 5.2.9
- Form 2.2.7
- Forum 3.3.5
- Imaging 3.0.6
- Magnolia 5.2.9
- Multisite 1.0.7
- Standard Templating Kit 2.7.9
- Transactional Activation 2.2.1
- UI 5.2.10
The Magnolia team would also like to thank everyone who reported issues, contributed patches, or simply commented on issues for this release. Your continued interest helps us make Magnolia better. Special thanks go to: Frank Sommer, Marcel Stör, Edgar Vonk and Raju Subramaniam.
How to update from Magnolia 5.x
Follow the standard update process.
How to update from Magnolia 4.5 and earlier
See: Known issues.