The Advanced Cache App installs an Advanced tab into the Cache Tools app that allows you to configure site-aware caches.
Maven is the easiest way to install the module. Add the following dependency to your bundle:
<dependency> <groupId>info.magnolia.advancedcache</groupId> <artifactId>magnolia-advanced-cache-app</artifactId> <version>1.9</version> </dependency>
Pre-built jars are also available for download. See Installing a module for help.
- Go to the app, unset all checkboxes for site aware workspaces and confirm.
- Remove the
- Shut down Magnolia, remove the Advanced Cache module JAR (
WEB-INF/liband start up Magnolia again.
cacheTools app, go to the
Advanced tab and select workspaces which are site-aware. Then means that it used different subtrees for different sites. For example the site www.site1.com uses subtree
/site1 in the
website workspace and www.site2.com uses the subtree
/site2. Click Configure and restart your instance.
How to test
- Fill the caches with some content.
- Change something in one of the subtrees.
- Check that corresponding cache was flushed and other site caches aren't empty.
- Add / remove a site via
site appand check that a cache was added/removed.