Magnolia 5.7 reached extended end of life on May 31, 2022. Support for this branch is limited, see End-of-life policy. Please note that to cover the extra maintenance effort, this EEoL period is a paid extension in the life of the branch. Customers who opt for the extended maintenance will need a new license key to run future versions of Magnolia 5.7. If you have any questions or to subscribe to the extended maintenance, please get in touch with your local contact at Magnolia.
The About Magnolia app displays installation, virtual URI and configuration information about the current instance. You can report JIRA issues directly from the app. The app is accessible in Tools > About Magnolia.
The About Magnolia app displays installation, virtual URI and configuration information about the current instance. You can report JIRA issues directly from the app.
The app is accessible in Tools > About Magnolia.
The About Magnolia app is based on the small app concept. The Tools app group that this app belongs to is only available to the
superuser role. This is configured in the app launcher layout. The app is configured at Configuration >
The About app has four subapps:
- About Magnolia: Shows the information about the version, the environment, the license, together with the status of the license in case it has expired, is broken, etc. To enter or modify license email and key, click Enter license info in License information section.
- Report an Issue: Allows you to create a JIRA issue directly from Magnolia.
- Login with your JIRA credentials.
- Select issue type. There are four options: Installation and migration, Support request, Development support request and Magnolia malfunction.
- Enter details in the dialog.
After submission, reported issues display and can be accessed from the Report an issue tab.
- Virtual URI Mappings: This subapp has been deprecated because the default virtual URI mappings in the modules have been updated for this release and thus may not show up in the subapp, especially if configured via YAML files. Use the Definitions app instead to check the mappings.
- Config Info: Displays server configuration information. Uses the boxes at the top of the table to filter by configuration property or value.