Magnolia 5.7 reached extended end of life on May 31, 2022. Support for this branch is limited, see End-of-life policy. Please note that to cover the extra maintenance effort, this EEoL period is a paid extension in the life of the branch. Customers who opt for the extended maintenance will need a new license key to run future versions of Magnolia 5.7. If you have any questions or to subscribe to the extended maintenance, please get in touch with your local contact at Magnolia.
The Activation Monitor app allows you to monitor activations (publishing). Track who published what and when.
The tool monitors:
- Overview: Number of activations, deactivations, errors, committed and rollbacked transactions, activated content size and time needed for activation.
- Activations per workspace: Number of activated items per workspace.
- Public instance response: Maximum, minimum and average response time for each subscriber.
- Activation log: Details of each activation. Can be filtered by user.
- Error log: Activation error log.
The Activation Monitor app is based on the small app concept and installed by the Activation module. Access to the app is restricted to the
superuser role in the app configuration and app launcher layout configuration. The app is configured at Configuration >
Logs are stored in memory.
/modules/activation/config/activationLogStorage. You can customize storage by extending the