Magnolia 5.7 reached extended end of life on May 31, 2022. Support for this branch is limited, see End-of-life policy. Please note that to cover the extra maintenance effort, this EEoL period is a paid extension in the life of the branch. Customers who opt for the extended maintenance will need a new license key to run future versions of Magnolia 5.7. If you have any questions or to subscribe to the extended maintenance, please get in touch with your local contact at Magnolia.
Magnolia source code is version controlled in Git. If you are new to Git or to distributed version control systems in general, read Git for Eclipse Users first. More background and details can be found in the on-line book Pro Git and on the Magnolia wiki. Earlier source code is still available via Subversion (SVN) and certain Magnolia files may still contain references to SVN URLs.
- Git - Magnolia Git repository.
- Eclipse tutorial - Retrieving and cloning code from Git with Eclipse.
- Git usage - Tips on the Magnolia Wiki.
- Checking out modules - How to retrieve and identify modules in the Magnolia Git repository.
- Setup instructions - Download and setup for different operating systems. Includes setup instructions.
- Cheat sheet
- Git tips and tricks
- Videos - Help to get started with Git.