Magnolia 5.7 reached extended end of life on May 31, 2022. Support for this branch is limited, see End-of-life policy. Please note that to cover the extra maintenance effort, this EEoL period is a paid extension in the life of the branch. Customers who opt for the extended maintenance will need a new license key to run future versions of Magnolia 5.7. If you have any questions or to subscribe to the extended maintenance, please get in touch with your local contact at Magnolia.
To import a ZIP file:
- Click Upload ZIP archive.
- Select a location. You can choose between:
- Extract here – Extracts the ZIP archive directly.
- Extract into new folder – Adds a new parent folder (default).
- Browse to the file.
- In Encoding, select UTF-8 (Windows) or CP437 (Mac) depending on what system the ZIP file was created on.
- Click Save.
The assets are imported like this:
|Extract into new folder||Extract here|