Magnolia 5.7 reached extended end of life on May 31, 2022. Support for this branch is limited, see End-of-life policy. Please note that to cover the extra maintenance effort, this EEoL period is a paid extension in the life of the branch. Customers who opt for the extended maintenance will need a new license key to run future versions of Magnolia 5.7. If you have any questions or to subscribe to the extended maintenance, please get in touch with your local contact at Magnolia.
Magnolia's Personalization feature consist of the following modules.
Components: Support for creating component variants.
- Traits: Example traits country, date, cookie and visitor.
- Preview app: App for testing content delivery by impersonating a visitor.
- Segmentation app: App for grouping visitors into segments.
- Personas app: App for creating hypothetical visitors who represent your target audience.
- Samples: Example personas and segments.
<version/>in the dependency.
optional, default is
Allows you to create component variants inside a page variant if set to