Magnolia CORE 5.7.10 is a bug-fixing and security release that delivers the following:
Third-party library updates
This release comes with the following third-party library updates to fix some security and compatibility issues:
- Groovy updated to 2.5.14 (BUILD-427).
- Guava updated to 30.1-jre (BUILD-429).
- Jackson and RESTEasy updated to 2.10.1 and 3.10.0.Final respectively (BUILD-431).
- jQuery and jQuery Migrate updated to 3.6.0 and 3.3.2 respectively (MGNLUI-6640).
- PDFBox updated to 2.0.23 (BUILD-442).
- Tomcat updated to 9.0.43 (MGNLTOMCAT-18).
- XStream updated to 1.4.15 (BUILD-428).
Notable bug fixes
The following issues have been resolved in the Form module where:
FormSummaryParagraphModeltried to wrap each node twice with
- The final step of booking a tour in the Travel Demo did not work correctly (MGNLFORM-309).
- Internationalization (i18n) did not work for error messages in the module (MGNLFORM-314).
- The information about the available fields in FreeMarker was misleading in regard to nested forms (MGNLFORM-322).
End of life for Magnolia 5.7 postponed
With this release, the end of life for the 5.7 branch has been pushed back to May 31, 2022.
See the 5.7.10 changelog for all the changes.
- Barebones Tomcat Bundle 1.1.6
- Community Edition 5.7.10
- Enterprise Edition 5.7.10
- Form 2.5.6
- License 1.6.2
- Magnolia 5.7.10
- Mail 5.5.7
- Solr Search Provider 5.2.5
- Third-party library BOM 5.7.9
- UI 5.7.10
- Usage Metrics 1.1.2
The Magnolia team would also like to thank everyone who reported issues, contributed patches or simply commented on issues for this release. Your continued interest helps us make Magnolia better. Special thanks go to Marc Johnen, Marek Lesiak, David Martin and Andrey Zavodnik.