Magnolia CORE 5.7.12 is a bug-fixing and security release that delivers the following:
Third-party library updates
This release comes with the following third-party library updates to fix some security and compatibility issues:
- Bouncy Castle updated to 1.68 (BUILD-519).
- Commons Compress updated to 1.21 (BUILD-486).
- FreeMarker updated to 2.3.31 (BUILD-541).
- RESTEasy and Jackson updated to 3.15.2.Final and 2.11.3 respectively (BUILD-490).
- XStream updated to 1.4.18 (BUILD-512).
Notable bug fixes
Path-based locking no longer adds a leading slash. Previously, this would cause publication to fail on Windows where JDK would interpret the path as a server host and throw an error about a missing sharename.
We have fixed a security vulnerability in JDOM to prevent potential XXE attacks. As a result, the Publishing module now contains some API-breaking changes.
MAGNOLIA-8134 (restricted access)
See the 5.7.12 changelog for all the changes.
- Community Edition 5.7.12
- Enterprise Edition 5.7.12
- Magnolia 5.7.12
- Mail 5.5.8
- Publishing 1.1.12
- Publishing Transactional 1.1.1
- Repository Tools 1.9.2
- Third-party library BOM 5.7.12
- UI 5.7.12
The Magnolia team would also like to thank everyone who reported issues, contributed patches or simply commented on issues for this release. Your continued interest helps us make Magnolia better. Special thanks go to Matei "Mal" Badanoiu and Marian-Razvan Ilisanu.