Magnolia CORE 5.7.4 is a bug-fixing and security release that delivers the following:
Third-party library updates
This release comes with the following third-party library updates to fix some security and incompatibility issues:
- ivy-2.1.0 removed from the Magnolia bundle and Groovy module (BUILD-341 & MGNLGROOVY-180, restricted access)
- zt-zip updated to 1.13 (MGNLBACKUP-130, restricted access)
- jackson-databind updated to 2.9.9 (BUILD-342, restricted access)
- RESTEasy updated to 3.8.0.Final (BUILD-342, restricted access)
- XStream updated to 188.8.131.52 (BUILD-343, restricted access)
Anonymous usage metrics
We collect anonymous non-personal usage data when you use Magnolia CORE 5.7.4. We do so using analytics techniques that exclude any information that might identify you or your organization.
Examples of information we collect and store include:
- Magnolia version
- Magnolia edition
- Instance type (author, public)
- Module names and versions
No personal user or customer information is collected.
Our aim is to improve Magnolia based on real usage data. The feature is enabled by default when you install Magnolia, but your administrator can opt out at any time using the checkbox in the About Magnolia app.
Upgrading to 5.7.4
See the 5.7.4 changelog for all the changes.
- Blossom 3.2.2
- Community Edition 5.7.4
- Enterprise Edition 5.7.4
- Groovy 2.7.2
- Jackrabbit Backup 2.3.1
- Magnolia 5.7.4
- Marketing Tags Manager 1.4.2
- Publishing 1.1
- UI 5.7.4
The Magnolia team would also like to thank everyone who reported issues, contributed patches or simply commented on issues for this release. Your continued interest helps us make Magnolia better.