Magnolia 5.7 reached extended end of life on May 31, 2022. Support for this branch is limited, see End-of-life policy. Please note that to cover the extra maintenance effort, this EEoL period is a paid extension in the life of the branch. Customers who opt for the extended maintenance will need a new license key to run future versions of Magnolia 5.7. If you have any questions or to subscribe to the extended maintenance, please get in touch with your local contact at Magnolia.
- Android, Chrome, Google, Google Maps, YouTube and the YouTube logo are registered trademarks or trademarks of Google, Inc.
- Apache, Apache Jackrabbit, Apache Struts, Apache Tomcat, Struts, Tomcat, the Apache Jackrabbit logo, the Apache Struts project logo and the Apache Tomcat project logo are trademarks of The Apache Software Foundation.
- IOS is a trademark or registered trademark of Cisco in the U.S. and other countries.
- iPhone, Mac and Mac OS are registered trademarks of Apple Inc.
- Java, JavaServer Faces and Oracle are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates.
- LinkedIn, the LinkedIn logo and the IN logo are registered trademarks or trademarks of LinkedIn Corporation.
- Linux is a registered trademark of Linus Torvalds.
- Magnolia, Magnolia Blossom, Magnolia and the Magnolia logo are registered trademark or trademarks of Magnolia International Ltd.
- The Twitter name, logo, Tweet, Twitter bird are registered trademarks or trademarks of Twitter, Inc.
- UNIX is a registered trademark of The Open Group.
- Windows is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation.
- Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.