The About Magnolia app displays installation and configuration information about the current instance. You can report JIRA issues directly from the app.
The About Magnolia app is based on the small app concept. The Tools app group that this app belongs to is only available to the
superuser role. This is configured in the app launcher layout. The app is configured at Configuration >
The About app has several subapps:
- About Magnolia: Shows information about the version, environment and license. To enter or modify your license email and key, click Enter license info in the License information section.
- Report an Issue: Allows you to create a JIRA issue directly from Magnolia.
- Log in with your JIRA credentials.
- Select issue type. There are four options: Installation and migration, Support request, Development support request and Magnolia malfunction.
- Enter details in the dialog.
After submission, reported issues display and can be accessed from the Report an issue tab.
- Config Info: Displays server configuration information. Uses the boxes at the top of the table to filter by configuration property or value.