You can upload a ZIP file in the Asset app in order to import multiple assets.
To import a ZIP file:
- Click Upload ZIP archive.
- Select a location. You can choose between:
- Extract into new folder – Adds a new parent folder (default).
- Extract here – Extracts the ZIP archive directly into the current folder.
- Browse to the file.
- In Encoding, select UTF-8 or CP437, depending on what system the ZIP file was created on.
- Click Save.
The assets are imported like this:
|Extract into new folder||Extract here|
#trackbackRdf ($trackbackUtils.getContentIdentifier($page) $page.title $trackbackUtils.getPingUrl($page))