Magnolia CMS 6.1.1 is a security and bug-fixing release that delivers the following functionality improvements:
Changes for editors
No endless loop when publishing a node with an unpublished parent node
If you try to publish a node whose parent node has not been published, the UI no longer gets stuck in an endless loop and the following message appears instead.
Always make sure that you have published the parent content before publishing its children and that you have the appropriate publishing rights.
DataIndexer in Solr initializes correctly
Changes for developers
LinkUtil can convert multiple links in one image tag
When parsing an
<IMG> tag, the
LinkUtil class now replaces all image links in UUID format with fingerprinted links if the tag contains more than one link.
Runtime decorations of module configurations are ignored
Due to a decoration issue, do not use YAML decorations for
/modules/content-indexer/config in the Solr module.
Third-party library updates
- ivy-2.1.0 removed from the Magnolia bundle and Groovy module (BUILD-341 & MGNLGROOVY-180, restricted access)
- Vaadin updated to 8.8.5 (MAGNOLIA-7574, restricted access)
- zt-zip updated to 1.13 (MGNLBACKUP-130, restricted access)
- jackson-databind updated to 2.9.9 (BUILD-342, restricted access)
- XStream updated to 184.108.40.206 (BUILD-343, restricted access)
Because the return type of the
public javax.jcr.Node getNode() method has been changed to
java.util.Optional<Node> in Magnolia 6.1.1, there is now an API incompatibility in the
Documentation screenshot updates
Some of the screenshots in this documentation still show the legacy Magnolia 5 UI. Please bear with us as we work to update them.
See the 6.1.1 changelog for all the changes.
- Community Edition 6.1.1
- Content Editor 1.3.2
- DX Core 6.1.1
- Groovy 2.8.1
- Jackrabbit Backup 2.3.1
- Magnolia 6.1.1
- Pages 6.1.1
- Publishing 1.1.1
- Publishing Transactional 1.0.2
- REST Framework 2.1.2
- Solr Search Provider Magnolia 5.2.2
- UI 6.1.1
- Vaadin Compatibility Addons 1.3.1
The Magnolia team would also like to thank everyone who reported issues, contributed patches or simply commented on issues for this release. Your continued interest helps us make Magnolia better. Special thanks go to Ronald Kerstens and Thomas Peintner.