Magnolia CMS 6.1.2 is a security and bug-fixing release that delivers the following functionality improvements:
Blossom module works again
With this release, we have adapted the Blossom module to work with the 6.1 branch of Magnolia.
Message views are restored in the Notifications app
Third-party library updates
- CloudFoundry dependency removed (MGNLEE-580)
- Tika updated to 1.22 (BUILD-349, restricted access)
- commons-beanutils updated to 1.9.4 (BUILD-348, restricted access)
- jackson-databind updated to 220.127.116.11 (BUILD-346, restricted access)
The related update of RESTEasy to 3.8.0 was done with the release of Magnolia 6.1.1.
Documentation screenshot updates
Some of the screenshots in this documentation still show the legacy Magnolia 5 UI. Please bear with us as we work to update them.
See the 6.1.2 changelog for all the changes.
- Blossom 3.3
- Community Edition 6.1.2
- DX Core 6.1.2
- Magnolia 6.1.2
- Third-party library BOM 6.1.2
- UI 6.1.2
The Magnolia team would also like to thank everyone who reported issues, contributed patches or simply commented on issues for this release. Your continued interest helps us make Magnolia better. Special thanks go to Tom Trapp.