This page explains how to add a new environment to your cloud-based Magnolia package.You may only have one environment of each type at any given time. Therefore, if an environment of the same type already exists, you have to tear it down before you can set a new one up.
Depending on your subscription package, the environments available to you may differ. For example, you may have only a Live environment available.
To set up a new environment:
- In the Package overview page, click Manage environments in the Environments section.
- Click Set up new environment.
- Choose what kind of environment you want to create: Live, UAT or Integration.
You may only have one environment of each type at any given time. If an environment type already exists, the option is greyed out.
- Choose the Magnolia version. You can see runtime information (the OS, JDK and Tomcat versions) about the bundles available.
- Click Set up <environment name>. The creation of the environment may take some time.
- Click OK. As all actions in the Magnolia cockpit are asynchronous, you can click on OK before the action is complete. The action runs in the background and a notification will display once it is complete. The action also appears in the activity log.